Thursday, September 12, 2013

Computer Arts post

http://www.computerarts.co.uk/tutorials/create-hypnotic-repeat-pattern

I chose this particular tutorial because while it is a relatively simple concept, the out come is really cool and (based off of the example) it kind of fits my personal artistic style. I think it would be fun to take it up a few notches and add multiple layers and throw in some hidden images and more optical illusions. So all in all, I feel that this particular tutorial could result in some really mind blowing stuff! That and I just really want to do one with Cthulhu tentacles.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks really trippy. That's a really awesome effect though, I might need to use this tutorial at some point or another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, but looks pretty complex and might take some work to pull off, on the other hand, I'm pretty excited for hypnotic Cthulhu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really fascinating what can be achieved with only a few colors and a repeated design. I love how the whole image pops out, since the whole thing copies itself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Jake it looks really cool and has the potential to create something realy cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color choices really give you the full effect of the design its self. This awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This tutorial looks nice, it is very colorful and artistic. It might work well as a background for something.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great blend of colors. I really like the complexity of the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks really cool. I like the colors and how trippy it is.

    ReplyDelete